Position: Truckload Sales and Service Developer
Are you ready to work for a successful and growing company in the Fremont
and Livermore area that values your industry and sales experience?
Great pay and benefits, with a great employee culture!
We are currently seeking a Truckload Sales and Service Developer who will help to
develop business on the truckload sales and service side of the company. This is an
exempt, salaried position.
We are looking for a self-starter who has experience growing and developing truckload
and logistics business in transportation. Knowledge of the Bay Area and understanding
of the potential customer base is very important. Ability to communicate clearly with our
existing and potential transportation and logistics customers is vital. Good
understanding of transportation, logistics and full cycle sales, trucking business
requirements and compliance needed.
Minimum Requirements also include:
• Minimum 5 yrs. of experience in transportation, logistics and sales and service
• Associate degree or equivalent
• Excellent negotiation and sales expertise
• A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed
• Integrity with core values that align with RK vision and mission statement
• Able to bring customers and business through all phases of sales cycle
• Flexibility and ability to adjust to sudden changes in company goals
• Great communication skills, including presentation, verbal and written
• Microsoft Office Excel Spreadsheets
• Familiarity with Agile, Arena, and other PLM systems
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Advanced computer skills such as MRP a plus
Qualified candidates, if you’re interested in this job opening and would like further information, please send resume and cover letter to HR@RKlogisticsgroup.com
Learn more about RK Logistics Group at www.rklogisticsgroup.com