Position: Customer Service Swing, Multi-Client
Day, Monday through Friday, (weekends and overtime as required)
This position posting is for the Fremont Multi-Client facility. This is a Full-Time, regular position, Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
This position is responsible for ensuring delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of orders. Provides logistics support for domestic and international movement of orders. Communicates and coordinates with other departments and partners in order to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, filing, and data entry.
- Respond to customer/vendor emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate and resolve all discrepancies with the customer to ensure timely receipt of goods and supplies.
- Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution.
- Maintains good partnerships with customer by responding to their needs and requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The following requirements are also essential and expected of all employees:
- Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and communicates in a respectful and collaborative manner with coworkers, managers and others in the workplace.
- Follows direction, is engaged and productive, and is flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations.
- Has ability to work independently and to collaborate with and support other members of the department and across the enterprise.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Demonstrates the Company’s core values and complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under a stressful environment and to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to read and write, comprehend basic checklists, forms or other documents
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Communication skills, good understanding of the English language
- Math ability, able to count and calculate
- Understanding of good documentation practices
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Lam requirements and RK policies and procedures for Lam product
Scope and Accountability:
- Strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed.
- Completes tasks by following pre-established procedures.
- Follows detailed and defined instructions.
- Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Resolves task-related problems in straightforward situations.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to sudden changes in operation goals.
Knowledge and Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required with preferred college attendance.
- 2-3 years’ experience on the logistics field or any other related industry.
- Basic math and writing skills.
- Proficient knowledge of computers and database software (SAP experience preferred).
- Forklift certification a plus: sit down and stand-up.
Skills and Competencies:
- Individual must be able to read and comprehend work instructions
- Must have the ability work well with others with little supervision
- Must have team orientation and portray a commitment to task(s)
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The Physical demands described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to hear. The employee is regularly required to stand or walk for extended periods of time, use hand and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment. Must be capable to understand and follow procedures for loading of trucks.
The duties of this job are performed in both an office environment and a warehouse environment, thereby experiencing some minor to moderate level of noise due to office equipment and warehouse equipment. May require extended hours in order to meet customer’s needs.
- Full Time
- Pay: DOE
If you’re interested in this job opening and would like further information, please send resume and cover letter to HR@RKlogisticsgroup.com
You must provide recent DMV history print out and have a valid Driver’s License.