Position: Customer Service Swing, Multi-Client
Do you want to work with a well-known Logistics company in the Bay Area? We are hiring customer service reps! RK has very competitive wages and excellent benefits. If you are qualified, with background and skills that match, please apply today. Location: Livermore, CA various warehouse locations Shift Schedule: Monday -Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (weekends and overtime as required) Job Summary: This position is responsible for ensuring delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of orders. Provides logistics support for domestic and international movement of orders. Communicates and coordinates with other departments and partners in order to fulfill customers’ needs. Essential Functions:
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, filing, and data entry.
- Respond to customer/vendor emails in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate and resolve all discrepancies with the customer to ensure timely receipt of goods and supplies.
- Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution.
- Maintains good partnerships with customer by responding to their needs and requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The following requirements are also essential and expected of all employees:
- Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and communicates in a respectful and collaborative manner with coworkers, managers and others in the workplace.
- Follows direction, is engaged and productive, and is flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations.
- Has ability to work independently and to collaborate with and support other members of the department and across the enterprise.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Demonstrates the Company’s core values and complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under a stressful environment and to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to read and write, comprehend basic checklists, forms or other documents
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Communication skills, good understanding of the English language
- Math ability, able to count and calculate
- Understanding of good documentation practices
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Lam requirements and RK policies and procedures for Lam product
Scope and Accountability:
- Strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed.
- Completes tasks by following pre-established procedures.
- Follows detailed and defined instructions.
- Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Resolves task-related problems in straightforward situations.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to sudden changes in operation goals.
Knowledge and Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required with preferred college attendance.
- 2-3 years’ experience on the logistics field or any other related industry.
- Basic math and writing skills.
- Typing skills, 45wpm or higher
- Proficient knowledge of computers and database software (SAP experience preferred).
- Forklift certification a plus: sit down and stand-up.
Skills and Competencies:
- Individual must be able to read and comprehend work instructions
- Must have the ability work well with others with little supervision
- Must have team orientation and portray a commitment to task(s)
- Hourly, Non-Exempt, Full Time
- Pay: DOE, depends on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
- Read the description of the open position.
- If you believe you qualify, fill out the application pdf
- Send the filled application pdf, a resumé and cover letter to the HR team: HR@rklogisticsgroup.com
Note: candidates will be tested on math, basic knowledge, Excel, and typing